This is a sitemap of erjavcevakoca.com.
- Access to the mountain hut in winter
- Alpe Adria Trail
- BUS Bovec – Soča River Source
- Erjavčeva mountain hut logo
- Fools day
- Fortress Kluže
- Frequently asked question
- Guides for a responsible and safe visit to nature
- Hikes with a professional mountaineer
- How the road to Vršič was built
- Internet speed update
- Lake Jasna
- Landslide on Vršič
- Live and work at Erjavčeva’s hut
- Mountain hiking nearby
- One hundred years of Erjavčeva’s hut on Vršič pass
- Photographer wanted
- Predil fortress
- Renovation of the Erjavčeva hut
- River Soča Valley
- Road conditions over Vršič Pass
- Russian Chapel on the Vršič Pass
- Soča valley
- Summer of 2023
- The dog house nearby Erjavčeva’s mountain hut
- The times of mountain huts are changing
- Trenta valley
- Twitter and live cameras
- Weather at Vršič pass
- Winter in the mountains
- YouTube Erjavčeva koča channel
- 1 bed room
- 2 bed room
- 3 bed room
- 4 bed room
- 5 bed room
- About us at Erjavčeva's hut
- Erjavčeva hut at Vršič pass
- Legal Stuff
- Live camera and videos
- My account
- Our Restaurant
- Our rooms
- Privacy Statement
- Single bed in a mixed dormitory room
- Trips & News
- An interesting fact
- Are we allowed to pick herbs in the park?
- Are you a hostel?
- Are you ready to go into the mountains?
- Be respectful to livestock
- Become a detective
- Beware, animals grazing!
- Blanket and pillows
- Bus schedule
- Carry enough water and food
- Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in and Check-out time
- Discount for Members of the Alpine Association
- Good relations with the locals
- High mountain lakes – to be admired but not for bathing
- Hiking with a dog
- House rules
- How to plan a safe mountain tour?
- How to properly prepare for a trip to the mountains in winter?
- Into the wild on foot, by bicycle or by public transport
- Is camping in the park allowed?
- Is overnight parking allowed?
- Is the use of unmanned aerial vehicles or drones allowed in Triglav national park?
- Is there anywhere I can park?
- Key deposit
- Know the forest fruits and mushrooms
- Last-minute cancellation
- Let only the official roads and tracks seduce you
- Location of the hut
- Mountain hut house rules
- Night peace
- Opening hours
- Opening hours of the hut
- Park your vehicle
- Plan your trip
- Public transport
- Room size
- Rules to be followed by mushroomers?
- Sleeping under the stars but only in campsites
- Slow Wi-Fi and no phone signal
- Social media posts
- Take your waste home with you
- Tips for behaviour in the national park.
- Trash bins in toilets
- Use a map
- We’re only a visitor in the wild, respect the “host”
- Weather in the mountains
- What’s the weather forecast?
- Where can I cook?
- Where can I leave my wet stuff?
- Where can I spend the night?
- Who are park rangers?
- Why are there no trash bins?